Come explore the psychology of our eating habits and the science behind healthy nutrition, appropriate portions, vitamin & mineral deficiencies on food choices, and how to shift dinner table power struggles.
An experiential and interactive workshop!
– Learn to encourage children to trust in hunger and satiety cues
– Engage in conversations about how to decrease power struggles
– Discover the impacts of your relationship to food on your child’s
– Become clear on what portion sizes are appropriate for different ages
– Feel empowered about what you are doing well
Become part of the conversation about how to encourage ourselves and our children to trust the wisdom of their own bodies!
Instructor: Jannae Rice MS, LMCHA, CN, LMP
When: Wednesday, May 28th 7pm-8pm
Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/raising-adventurous-eaters-tickets-11611597601